Join our talented team! Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our mission is to attract and retain a talented workforce rich in ideas, diverse strong backgrounds, and experiences!
The Technical Project Manager is an individual who is excited about driving teams, solving problems and delivering valuable projects in this successful environment. As a key leader, this individual will lead teams to define and deliver large projects to successful outcomes owning all facets of project management and team leadership. This individual will also collaborate with business leaders and participate in strategic planning activities such as program and product road mapping and financial planning.
- Excellent capabilities to assume overall responsibility for planning, directing, coordinating activities and delivering programs such as eCommerce implementations with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud as well as ERP projects including cross-workstream activities and teams from multiple internal and external sources.
- Manages all critical project aspects ensuring the project goals are accomplished in line with the program and business objectives.
- Escalates issues in a timely manner.
- Leads daily track and team meetings.
- Status reports developing.
- Responsible for team time management and meeting cadence.
- 6+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience with eCommerce or large technology implementations.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Google analytics.
- Experience in technology consulting or digital agency consulting is a plus, PMP, SCRUM certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of multiple software development and digital delivery processes
- Ability to blend creative, problem-solving, and technical skills for refining existing theories or developing new system approaches to sustain business success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.