- Salary Offer 165000
Top Digital Agency is seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect to join their eCommerce team. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a celebrated consultancy!
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert and communicative Salesforce Commerce Cloud lead developer or architect who understands the agency/client dynamic. Support our client’s Sales Engineers and Business Development Managers in the sales process by communicating with prospective clients about our processes, potential solution architectures and estimations.
- Work closely with clients and internal team members to understand the client’s business and their existing use of the SFCC platform
- Document using technical specifications and diagrams that will stand as reference to the development team for building the solution as well as hand-off to our support team prior to launch
- Provide updates through the development cycle
- As the SFCC SME you will share knowledge with your team and help mentor newer developers
- Participate in internal process improvements to our SDLC
- Have the ability to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues, algorithms and know how to leverage object oriented technique
- 1+ years of Technical Architect/Lead Developer experience within the SFCC
- 1+ years in an agency partner setting (preferred)
- 5+ years of programming/development experience experience is required
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing role
- Manage time and priorities effectively without day-to-day oversight
- Profound understanding of the SDLC and different approaches to it
- Self-driven and motivated
- Exceptional communication skills
Benefits After Salary:
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs | Life policy, AD&D, short and long term disability with company paid premium | Ample PTO and holidays | Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance | Optional 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company sponsored matching program | Bonus plans based on company and individual performance | Free soda pop, juice, sparkling water, and roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottled beer for our weekly Beer:30.