- Salary Offer 180000
The SFCC Practice Lead will help brands launch, manage, and grow their eCommerce business on Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This role is responsible for the successful delivery of SFCC implementations for both existing and new clients migrating to the SFCC. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO.
- 8+ years of experience with the SFCC platform and large scale business transformations
- 5+ years of experience managing technical teams including hiring, performance management, and career framework development
- Consultancy experience in intense client-facing work environment focused on project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life cycle Cloud/CRM engagement
- Outstanding analytical skills, proficiency interpreting test results and drawing conclusions
- Proven expertise building, leading, and navigating teams through the ups and downs of a client project
- Lead implementation engagements and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingencies
- Manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations
- Balance business value of the customer experience against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
Benefits After Salary: Health including vision and dental | Retirement plans | Stock ownership options | PTO | Bonus structure