- Salary Offer 80000
Outdoor retailer based in Auburn Hills, MI is in the need of Salesforce Commerce Cloud mid-senior Full Stack Developer to enhance their eCommerce platform. Become part of a company that prides itself in having a technical sales team that holds more certifications than any other company in the industry with top tier product expertise, and a unique approach to the market!
Benefits Offered After Salary: Medical/Vision/Dental | Tuition Reimbursement | PTO | Monthly Performance Perks | Retirement Plan and much more!!
Equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Onsite Role: Auburn Hills, MI
Minimum Role Requirements:
- 1+ years of SFCC experience
3+ years of overall experience as a developer
- Skilled in eCommerce best practices
- Skilled in web-services/back-end/database integration via code and tools
- Back-End development skill including controllers, pipelines, cartridges
- Agile and DevOps experience appreciated