- Salary Offer 175000
Our client requires an eCommerce Director to oversee the planning, design, architecture, development, testing, implementation, and support of technologies supporting their digital commerce functions. The Sr. Director will provide leadership to multidisciplinary project teams that include internal IT organizations, program management, business process, and key global stakeholders.
- Comprehensive business and technical knowledge and organizational skills to oversee highly complex projects with high visibility and high impact on the business
- Previous retail, eCommerce, DTC facing brand product experience; Previous Omni-channel retail experience preferred
- Strong understanding of eCommerce specific business practices and consumer behavior, best practice marketing strategy and tools, vendor management and project management
- Expertise in designing, integrating & implementing solutions for scalability and redundancy and with international considerations in mind
- Subject matter expertise in site CRO, personalization, web production, site operations, UI/UX, site merchandising, and testing & optimization
- Motivational and strong people manager who leads by example and excels at communication to ensure alignment with all team members
- 7+ years of engineering experience
- 2+ years of eCommerce/SFCC experience
- Proven experience leading projects in a global scale
- Agile experience
- Sharp OO coding practices
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
Compensation after salary is to be disclosed during the interview process.