A top retailer is actively looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Analyst to work on a 6-month contract. This is a remote based role with max 10% travel.
Project Engagement (70%)
- Acts as an integral and vital part of the support of the eCommerce software development lifecycle, focusing on supporting business requirements definition for site enhancements.
- Eliciting and creating initial epics/features and elaborating into user stories that clearly describe the functional and non-functional requirements
- Engages as a part of the eCommerce product management team with cross-functional areas of the business to document and define how a business requirement will come to life within the digital experience.
- Acts as liaison with business partners for process issues and promotes collaboration based on best practice and business needs
- Manages workflow of requirements gathering and ensures items which are requirements complete are handed off to the development team
- Follows internal project methodology with experience and knowledge in both Waterfall and Agile development
- Participates in solution design workshops and documents functional gaps/issues
- Partners with vendors and business areas to recommend resolutions to functional gaps/issues
- Develops functional design documents for eCommerce initiatives
Workflow Management (30%)
- Participates in the management of work assignment within the ticketing system
- Work with Product Owner, and SMEs to prioritize feature development, based on the business value
- Assists in evaluating resource bandwidth within scrum and reassigns work with help from the product management team
- Helps with ensuring scope locked for each sprint is properly reflected in build processes
- Ensures proper progress on requirements gathering is being accomplished to meet deadlines
- Track bugs, enhancements and ensure issues are resolved before going to production
- 5+ years of experience in business process documentation or software development lifecycle participation in some capacity
- 2+ years of eCommerce platform experience; ideally Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Understanding of software implementation project methodology
- Familiarity with Product Development / Product Lifecycle Management Systems in the current market
- Exemplary communication skills (written, presentation, meeting management, documentation)
- Able to work on multiple initiatives and balance constantly changing priorities
We are looking to fill this position immediately, if you have the required experience, please apply ASAP.
Here at Jarvis Cole, we are the global leaders in eCommerce platform recruitment, working with top clients across North America. If you have experience with any eCommerce platform (SAP Commerce, Salesforce Commerce, Magento, Oracle Commerce, BigCommerce or Shopify), please apply.