Discover this new opportunity as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Analyst who will be a key player on several complex projects throughout the project life cycle. If you have what it takes to be part of an amazing working environment then look no further, Apply Now!
- Leads customers through design and functional discussions, ensuring a thorough understanding of the customer’s business processes and requirements.
- Provides recommendations on customer solutions based on existing gaps between system capabilities and customer business needs and goals.
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert on the functional capabilities of the commerce platform Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Defines functional business requirements and creates specification documentation.
- Ability to step in and quickly assess a support client's needs to execute platform assistance or recommendations for enhancements.
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an Ecommerce or related environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically in technical writing and functional specification documentation.
- Ability to step into any situation and lead the customer and 3 rd party partners to the best solution based on needs and best practices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing tasks.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML.
Health, Dental, 401k, Bonus, Flexible work schedule, PTO 20 days, Gym membership, Restaurant discounts, Bring your dog to work day, Generous full paid leave for new parents, and more!