My client is actively recruiting for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Solutions Architect on new deployments of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (fka Demandware) for their clients. This person will also lead a team of SFCC Developers, responsible for code review.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Solutions Architect, you will help their clients to solve crucial commerce business needs by building upon the Demandware platform. This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years in Salesforce Commerce Cloud/eCommerce architecture, systems integration, and development, package implementation, relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design;
- 1 year of project experience in architecting of Demandware applications;
- Hands-on experience with Demandware code base;
- Hands-on customer facing management and technical delivery experience;
- Experience in full lifecycle software development processes and methods;
- Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris, Demandware, GSI, Intershop, IBM WebSphere, ATG or Magento;
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions;
We are looking to fill this position immediately, if you have the required experience, please apply ASAP.
Here at Jarvis Cole, we are the global leaders in eCommerce platform recruitment, working with top clients across North America. If you have experience with any eCommerce platform (SAP Commerce, Salesforce Commerce, Magento, Oracle Commerce, BigCommerce or Shopify), please apply.