- Salary Offer Up to 120k
An award winning Magento agency based out of North Carolina is actively hiring for a lead Magento Developer. They are looking for a driven, dedicated, and eager-to-learn developer who has great communication skills.
Proven Skills & Technical Requirement:
- Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
- Competent knowledge of eCommerce data organization and relationships.
- Store catalog (categories/products/attributes).
- Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits).
- Extending Magento extensions.
Great to Have
- Magento Certification (developer or Developer +)
- Knowledge of Linux/Bash/SSH
- Knockout/Angular/React or Ember JS experience
- Vagrant/Docker/Encapsulation tools
- Basic understanding of common attacks and how to prevent them (code injection, post hacking, sql injection, etc.
- Agile methodologies
Starting salary 90-120k | 401k match | 28 Days of PTO | Medical/Dental/Vision | Magento Certification Sponsorship | Flexible work schedule | Weekly happy hours | Bonus opportunities | and more!