- Salary Offer Up to 100k
Looking to work for a merchant? A company in North Carolina is actively interviewing for a Magento developer to join their team ASAP. This position is one day a week onsite and 4 days remote. The company has grown tremendously this past year which is why they are seeking to bring on-board a driven, positive, and eager-to-learn developer.
- Add code for new features and functions to core applications.
- Be THE primary point person for our Magento properties.
- Ensure code quality with extensive testing and version control.
- Analyze and identify code problems; debug code as required.
- Maintain base of existing web-based services and applications.
- Partner with internal and external marketing, creative, and technical talent.
- BS Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other related fields.
- 3 years minimum working experience.
- Practical experience with developing/managing/maintaining a reasonably complex custom Magento 2 site (bonus for Enterprise cloud).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong work ethic supported by solid time-management skills.
Jarvis Cole is the Global Leader in eCommerce recruitment. If you are interested in learning more, or about the eCommerce market please contract Courtney Minogue at 646 367 3142 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.