- Salary Offer 90K - 110K
The eCommerce Analytics and Optimization Analyst must have experience in data analytics and metrics optimization. We are interested in developing a fully integrated data visualization platform for use across our brands and corporate infrastructure. The eCommerce Analytics and Optimization Analyst will be responsible for processing several different types of data across multiple digital sales channels and digital marketing platforms.
Candidates with previous Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud experience would be preferred. Experience working with various third party data management platforms in a corporate environment, Google Analytics, CRM and social media analytics tools; along with the ability to build a fully integrated data collection system for consumer insights and reporting, will be of added advantage.
- Review and validate customer data at the point of collection.
- Design, develop, and implement a centralized data warehouse for online business transactional data and insights.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data at the brand and corporate level.
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
- Cooperate with broader DTC teams, brand leadership, and IT departments in order to deploy software to leverage big data use cases.
- Monitor analytics and metric results and present in an easily digestible format.
- Implement a cohesive data analysis methodology to help normalize our data consumption and reporting abilities across the entire organization.
- Review customer data to ensure integrity of data and compliance with current online data handling policies.
- Perform data profiling to help identify and understand anomalies and customer groups, while assisting with the segmentation of consumers for more effective marketing campaigns.
- Drill-down experimental data sets in order to understand results and address questions from stakeholders.
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the data strategy across multiple “listening posts” (websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research, etc). Develop a picture of the customer leveraging data from online and offline data sources.
- Partner with eCommerce operations, marketing, and creative to test hypotheses using AB and multivariate testing in order to drive incremental sales and conversion.
- Create comprehensive reporting, insights, and recommendations across websites, digital advertising, social media, email marketing, etc. to inform site and campaign strategies and for presentations to senior management teams.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting to track specific digital campaigns and improve our attribution models and knowledge to identify high-performance digital marketing channels requiring additional investment.
Potential candidates should enjoy solving complex technical problems and are able to work independently while leveraging collaboration opportunities to develop and implement unique functionality required by our brands in order to remain competitive and innovative in their online direct-to-consumer business strategies. Candidates will be required to remain current on the latest data analysis innovations on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and related analytics tools, to improve our customers’ online shopping and brand experience.