Chicago Loop AWS Administrator Requirement – Global Company Who’s Only Competitor is Amazon!
A massively successful company on the loop is migrating all servers from Rackspace and Softlayer to AWS and they are looking for an AWS Administrator to manage the architecture and consolidate the infrastructure. They’re top of their niche industry, unaffected by COVID, and only compete with Amazon.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Consolidation of Infrastructure
- Migrate servers from Rackspace and Softlayer to AWS
- Come up with Architecture migration path
- Manage architecture
- Consolidate servers into AWS
- Ensures there are monitoring tools for infrastructure.
- Manage Most AWS Infrastructure for a Massive Company
- Direct Report to VP of IT
- Phenomenal Health, Dental, 401K + other benefits!
This person will have the help of Developers but at the same time make this company’s AWS their own by coming up with the Architecture migration path and leading the consolidation efforts. How does your schedule look to discuss it further? They’re looking to interview as early as today!
If you are interested please submit your resume to email@example.com.